Friday, December 14, 2012

❀ My Desk + Lenticular Postcard

Do you remember the mess that was on my desk yesterday? XD I've already clean it finally... because I can't stand the mess for more than two days~ ^^U



This is my wall of drawings, anime/manga postcards, and postcards from Japan, Korea and China ^^ (in my right wall is the rest of my postcards but I'll show you later). Drawings that my friends have given me, fanarts or drawings of my original characters :3


And today I received the lenticular postcard (3D postcard) that I bought last month *-* I really REALLY love Michal Negrin desings! ♥ I love her world and her jewelry a lot!  (but I'm too poor to buy her works XD) however I'm very happy to have this; love the flowers and the victorian style on it! asdfgsdfgasdfg!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


9 comments:

  1. Oooh the post card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk space looks amazing!!! And the postcards are really beautiful....
    By the way, Did you get the postcard I sent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it °v°b
      Omg no! Not yet! But I hope to receive it soon ;v;

      Delete
  3. The postcard is adorable :) And your desk is very nice too. I have a feeling you like pink, don't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh me encanta tu espacio, cuantas cosas tienes en tu escritorio :D me encantaría curiosear por ahí... muy bonito espacio :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is so cute! I really love those stuffs! I like that postcard wall OwO

    ReplyDelete