Friday, January 2, 2015

12 Outgoing Letters - I'm back! BD

Hello everyone! :D Long time ago I don't post anything! :P Happy New Year 2015! >u<
I've bee VERY busy with my job and relatives so I could work in my replies only in the 4 last days of 2014 hehe ^^ Fortunatelly these 12 letters are on their way to my penpals >u<

Here are 2 videos I made about all my Outgoing Letters of 2014 and this other is about my Outgoing Letters of 2013
Finally, this is my Fanpage where I post more random things about my letters ;D

Thanks for your friendship, visits and comments, I appreciate them <3 Read you later ;3



4 comments:

  1. Lovly letters!!!
    All the best for you in new year! Greetings from Poland :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear <3 The best for you too! (/ >u<)/

      Delete
  2. You send really beautiful mail!
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your letters are amazing and very cute >u<

    Happy mailday to you!

    ReplyDelete