Friday, July 5, 2013

❀ Mexico Views

I have sent postcards about the different views that you can see in this video. I found it nice to share this video where you can see some of the important places in Mexico City.  I'm not from Mexico City  but I can go there using the subway in just 1 hour hehe.
What place would you like to visit? ^^

First - Palace of Fine Arts
2:00 - Postal Palace.
2:50 - Basilica of Guadalupe.
5:45 - Metropolitan Cathedral (I was baptized there)
7:10 - National Palace.
8:10 - Archaeological Site "Templo Mayor".
9:00 - National Museum of Anthropology. 
10:40 - Chapultepec Castle
12:40 - Angel of Independence
12:45 - National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) - Central Library (Psychology is on the fourth floor haha, yep, I belong to the UNAM *-* )
13:20 - Carmen Church
13:45 - Coyoacan (14:25 is the house where the artists Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera lived, now it's a museum)

No comments:

Post a Comment